Ethical hackers are expert individuals with extensive knowledge of tools and techniques to discover any faults in the organization’s infrastructure or databases. On careful review of the security standing of a target system, ethical hackers do their jobs by performing various tests to check and authenticate the existing security measures before the vulnerabilities get exposed to any malicious hackers.
A professional with a CEH certification does the important job of protecting the organization’s IT assets which might include vital data be it client information or the company’s business.
The White Hat Hacker is the one who is an expert in identifying vulnerabilities of the target systems using the same technologies and tools that a malicious hacker might use. An ethical hacker performs the job of checking the security measures of any organization under the guidance of the organization’s approval and also the laws of the state.
EC-Council provides the best quality of widely-recognized cybersecurity certifications such as the CEH, one of the most famous certifications. There are fruitful job roles that can be acquired by attempting CEH. These include:
- Ethical hacker
- Penetration tester
- Security analyst
This certification provides lucrative jobs both in the private as well as the government IT sector as it is one of the requirements of the National Security Agency (NSA), and Department of Defense (DoD) of any country.
The EC council ethical hacking is one of the globally-accepted cybersecurity courses for professionals from all over the world. This course is ideal for those professionals who manage the IT security of the institute that also includes the physical, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Three of the most famous hacking certifications that are present today.
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
Job roles that you can apply for are Penetration Tester, IT Security Administrator, Information security Analyst, Mid-level Security Assurance Auditor, System Security Administrator, Network Security Engineer, SOC Security Analyst, Solution Architect, Senior Security Consultant, Security Compliance Analyst, and also Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
Below are the key Features of Ethical Hacking Certification Training:
- Get access to a free course before beginning your preparation
- Expert instructors across the globe are available to help you out
- Up to date course material prepared by professionals in this field
- Get first-hand practical experience through state-of-the-art EC Council online labs
- CEH sample papers are also provided before the final exam
- After each course completion, a globally-accepted certificate is also provided
- You also get a trainer option for one-on-one training classes
- Training is provided in more than 100 locations globally plus online websites also are partnered with the EC Council to provide this certification
The minimum skills needed to successfully pass the CEH certification exam are:
- Strong basic knowledge of networking and computer systems
- Understanding of current security agreements and techniques for popularly used operating systems
- Have the ability or interest to hack into network or systems on permission, to assess the system vulnerabilities
- Should be able to use the right technologies to countermeasure the various malicious attempts attempted by the black hat hackers
- Should be experienced in identifying and solving various types of passwords.
- Knows all the phases and techniques of ethical hacking
- Should be able to erase their digital footprints behind on networks and system intrusions
- Understand the basic concepts of encryption techniques and cryptography
- Stick to the code of ethics and perform hack under professional conduct
- Should be acquainted with a common cybercrime skyrocketing like phishing or social engineering, or identity thefts, and many others
- Should be able to undertake appropriate countermeasures and follow the correct course of action.
Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Format
|Exam Prefix||312-50 (ECC Exam), 312-50 (VUE)|
|Exam Title||Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)|
|Application Cost||USD 100|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours|
|Passing Score||60% to 85%|
|Exam Title||Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)|
|Number of Practical Challenges||20|
|Test Format||iLabs Cyber Range|
Steps To Become A Master In Ethical Hacking
- Enroll for the official CEH v11 certification course from the EC-Council Accredited Training Center. The CEH Certification cost globally is approximately around $200 or INR 40,000.
- Pursue this course and clear your official certification exam from either EC-Council or through various partner websites.
- It is compulsory to attend the CEH practical session, which is approximately 6 hours with a passing score of 70%.
- Then you can earn the Certified Ethical Hacker Master certification.
The top Ethical hacking certification training institutes globally are:
- ISEOH – Indian School Of Ethical Hacking
- TOPS Technologies
Koenig’s Certified Ethical Hacker Certification training consists of a globally-acknowledged ethical hacking course with top quality training is provided with expert tutors of this field. Advance your career as a Certified Ethical Hacker with skyrocketing salaries and exciting career opportunities.