These days, a wedding anniversary is no longer considered to be just a yearly event. Couples go to a great extent for celebrating their anniversaries in the best manner possible. But if you are confused about what to do this year then do not worry. We will share 6 superlative ways you can celebrate your upcoming wedding anniversary.
- Don’t go anywhere, just stay at home. You must be thinking what a crazy idea this is! Who sits at home on special days when people go out almost every day? That is exactly why we are asking you to sit at home. Looking at such a hectic lifestyle our generation is experiencing and especially living with that constant fear of missing out (FOMO!); the stress levels are reaching stars. So this time, just be with each other at home, order something, have wine and spend time together. As for kids (if you have any), nana-nani or dada-dadi are more than willing to spend fun time with the little ones!
- Do something for someone else. Yes, we are talking about charity or to put it in a better way, becoming a volunteer. There are so many places where you can contribute like, if both of you love kids then visit an orphanage, if you love dogs then visit a shelter and play with them. Trust us, their happy faces will be the best wedding anniversary wishes for you and that will make you feel blissful internally.
- Try something adventurous together. We are serious; if you both are crazily adventurous by nature then spending day doing extreme sports will be the best way to welcome your anniversary. Or even better, you could attend an amusement park and try out that crazy roller-coaster which makes your heart skip a beat. Becoming kids again and reliving those young memories will bring such happiness which even a million dollars can’t buy.
- Host your friends or family at home. Some couples are happy when they are alone and some prefer to have everyone around to share that happiness. If you are the latter types then the best way to celebrate the anniversary is by hosting a party at home. Of course, you can host at a restaurant or café as well but that will be pretty expensive as compared to a home party. But if you can afford, then outside also works perfectly because the only thing which matters is having family and friends around.
- Visit a luxurious resort: With so many luxurious resorts and hotels coming up continuously, a wedding anniversary is the best time to check out these places. After all spending quality time with your soul mate away from kids, family members will further strengthen that bond of love. Yeah, we know the term ‘luxurious’ can become pretty intimidating for some but it is ok once to indulge yourself once in a year. Also, there are so many deals and offers available online. You only need to devote some time to research and will be able to clinch the best deal available.
- Celebrating with the kids: We know, this is the last advice one would prefer to have for celebrating his/her wedding anniversary. But just stop for a second and imagine, will you be able to survive without your children? The obvious answer is NO. So what is wrong in involving them in the celebration? You all can spend a great day-outing together, enjoy a picnic lunch. Trust us! These will be the best moments for both of you as parents which you’ll cherish for years to come.
But do not forget to pamper yourself before the celebrations by visiting a salon and having that much-needed facial, haircut and massage. Hence, to find the best salon services nearby you, simply visit Shaadidukaan.com and choose from hundreds of salon services.