Yoga Teacher Training is the core coaching for an effective and healthy change of your personal and professional growth. In order to attain the highest level of Spiritual awakening on all fronts of life, one must indulge himself in Yoga.
Why Choose Yoga?
The true meaning of yoga is the practice of spiritual development to train the body and mind to self-observe and become conscious of your own nature. The aim of yoga is to cultivate discernment, awareness, self-regulation, and higher awareness within the individual. Yoga binds us together in mind, body, and spirit.
Are You A Soul made For Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Apparently every other person is rushing into becoming a certified yoga teacher these days. If you’re genuinely enthusiastic about this practice and hope to deliver its benefits to society, you ‘re a perfect candidate for getting into this Yoga Teacher Training Course that will cultivate a daily practice of personal & professional growth in your life.
This eloquently designed course will be beneficial for anyone including:
- Alternative Health Practitioners
- Pilates and Wellness Professionals
Invest in your own Personal Development by becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher
The Yoga Teacher Training Course will equip you with inner peace and promote your own personal growth and development with others (coworkers, clients, family members, friendships) or you may even decide to pursue a self-employed career as a Yoga Life Coach.
- Discover tools and approaches for solid yoga coaching to overcome obstacles, and move past failures. Develop new skills to aid other yoga coaches or yoga students in doing the same.
- Achieve the necessary skills to facilitate yoga training or workshops. Raise your income and get paid to mentor individuals or groups.
- Make a significant contribution to communities and organizations in an effective way. Motivate and lead individuals and clients, and encourage them.
- Find out new strategies to guide you in achieving physical alignment, and additional techniques to connect deeply with your practice. Learn ways to connect better with the students. Expand your experiences with a new attitude, and enjoy your yoga practice.
- Enhance training skills required by leaders of today. Learn how to incorporate coaching your colleagues and staff through your conversations. Helping colleagues overcome problems, adapt to change, and build opportunities for them.
How To Find Best Yoga Teacher Training Course
Once you have decided to enroll your body, mind & soul in the spiritual program of Yoga Teacher Training and for you Yoga is the work of your life and you long to be the next globe-trotting Kino MacGregor, the next step is how to choose a Yoga Teacher Training Course for oneself.
Yoga Training is indeed a thrilling course and is the first step towards following your passion. So go and follow your dreams by choosing the right course for yourself.
- Keep a clear check upon your intention:- Your intent is to determine which type of training is right for you. What inspires you the most: Ananias, philosophy, meditation? If your desire is to get the best possible yoga education, then it’s time to do further research. Each teacher training program will have a distinct lineage, lens, and focus so you need to find the best match for yourself.
- Get the in-depth plan & strategy of your program:- Before commencing further you need to ask some questions and get clarity about other concerns and issues you may go through while your yoga training program. Always prefer quality and keep a check on the stuff delivered through the course. Clear your doubts regarding the course you are looking forward to pursuing. Do proper R&D and make sure you ‘re feeling confident before you intend to invest a month or more in your new journey to your passion.
- Question undoubtedly regarding the course suitable for yourself:- Some services are “strenuous” ones that last about a month. Some take place at weekends over a period of six months. Everything depends all on you. If you have a five-day-a-week work year-round, there are chances that a weekend course would fit more seamlessly into your life (and the advantage is that you have more time to incorporate your learning). So it’s a personal preference.
How To Become A Certified Yoga Instructor?
As you plan your journey ahead in this ocean of mindful practice of Yoga, let’s now throw some light upon features that will enable you to become a certified yoga instructor.
Anyone with a Registered Yoga School (RYS) who has completed a yoga teacher training program can apply for the Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) certification. There are several certification levels for RYTs, depending on the number of completed training hours and the total teaching time.
Become A Certified Yoga Coach
Most people begin their yoga teacher journey typically by completing a 200-hour RYS teacher training course. As mentioned earlier, several programs are available, depending on the style or practice of yoga, logistics (part-time, full-time intensive, local or foreign) and costs.
In general, a 200-hour program focuses on teaching yoga with exclusive inclusions of:
- Asana and alignment
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Philosophy and Meditation
In this 200-hour course, not only can you practice but you will also learn in detail about yoga poses – how to correctly perform poses according to your own physical ability. You will be practicing yoga for at least two hours a day, and you also come to understand the dynamics of the pose and what they entail. Its physical health and strength will also improve.
You’ll also learn physiology and anatomy, and how they relate to yoga. We will discuss the benefits and complications of the poses. Once your physical practice is combined with anatomy and physiology knowledge then the study of pose alignment comes into the equation. This is a very essential part of any yoga teacher training course since we practice healthy yoga … not to harm ourselves.
You’ll need to dedicate yourself to exploring yoga by attending workshops, conducting your own research, and reading books to be a great teacher. Most significantly, though, you’ll need to learn from your own experience. Yoga is an incredibly profound aspect of life; it’s not just about the asanas. It includes the spiritual and philosophical realms, as well.
Yoga teacher training courses are unbelievable experiences of transformation. Most former students define them as definitely the month(s) best spent in their lives. Whether you’re thinking of becoming a teacher of Yoga or just going deeper into your practice and self-discovery, TTCs are definitely changing life.
Hop in, relax, and remember it’s only the commencement of your journey! So many more interactions and shades await!
Online Yoga Teacher Training Course For You
Now you must be puzzled while surfing online that which is the best online course available for becoming a certified yoga instructor. And the simple answer to your query is Yoga2Life Coach Training.
Yoga2Life Coach Training provides you with the opportunity of Online Yoga Teacher Training that will help you to apply these principles to conversations with others and to move through transitions and grow during personal dialog with yourself. Coach Training Alliance offers yoga teacher training to teach you how to learn so you can help teach others the skills and techniques and get them through blocks, create new paths, and establish ongoing partnerships.
The Yoga Teacher Training course will help you in identifying and creating coaching opportunities, integrating coaching lessons back into your yoga practice, and will equip your mind with the business of coaching and yoga. On completion of the course, you will be highly trained to apply the practical knowledge in your daily life and share it with the community.
Coach Training Alliance Yoga2Life Coaching Program takes you on a journey as a mentor where you’ll be uplifted with the latest in neuroscience through the marriage of ancient experience in yoga. You will be regularly practicing and coaching during your training. Classes are conducted via a live conference call. You’ll explore new material every week, practice it in class, and then integrate it into your way of being.
Become A Certified Yoga Coach
You will be speaking on the phone for 1.5 hours per week for 12 weeks to experience sage, caring, and demanding instruction, nestled in a group of other lifelong learners.
However, if you skip a class (or part of a class) records are only available to the participants, qualification and graduation standards stipulate that there are no more than two total classes missed.
You must immerse yourself in Yoga during the course. That’s not only for your own good but for others as well: you can only teach what you really understand. The trainers will instruct you along the way on how to assess and move others into poses, which involves using props or appropriate verbal hints.
Yoga is very hands-on, and the more experience you have with it, regardless of whether you are teaching asanas, philosophy, or meditation; the better equipped you are going to be.
We master yoga by practicing the poses, meditating, and participating consciously in our thoughts. Around the same way, yoga coaching is not carried out in a box like a classroom or a meeting room in a hotel. You need a highly experiential learning platform. And for this, your search ends at the Yoga2Life Coach Training Program, which is indeed a transformative experience.
Stay Fit! Spread Fitness!