- This website ‘Yourselfquotes.com’ does not constitute an offer or any contract for making any investment.
- Yourselfquotes.com is our brand and business name. This page will use the references like ‘Our, We, us, this, this website or YourSelfQuotes or Yourselfquotes.com or https://yourselfquotes.com or site will indicate our business of this brand.
- We do not warrant anything the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information of this website.
- We have taken care of all but no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory but it is not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in with the information.
- Our site is linked to the third party. Therefore, https://yourselfquotes.com has no responsibility in claiming the content, privacy policies and practices offered by the linked website.
- In the case of breaching the terms and conditions of the website, your access to the services might be temporarily and permanently suspended or blocked depending on the degree of the severity. Hence you may not be given prior notice or intimation to explain your action as well.
- We have the right to revise our terms of policies any time depending upon the current situation like on changing the content of the website, or its products. To continue to use the services of our website you may accept the revised terms to enjoy the services offered by the website. If you do not agree to the revised terms of our policies, then you may be barred from using the services in the future.
- We are providing the information on internet research based so it’s without warranty of any kind.
- Without written permission, you are requested that please do not copy our content as our content is protected by DMCA and you will be penalized as per DMCA policy.
- If you like our work and you want to share our images. Then You may publish it by giving us copyright credit and link to the original content of our website.
Last Updated: 1 October 2018