Sometimes even a tiny thing can improve your life…Just a word or an action can make you feel better, more relaxed and more mature. After the divorce process you can be completely down, so films, quotations, books and lots of other moments can be just in hand to make you believe in people again. We will give you at least five quotes about divorce and the way out of despair so that you will find something for yourself. Be honest enough to accept your current life after the divorce proceeding, and let’s begin our range of quotes together!
1. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.”
― Shannon L. Alder, Concerning this quote, everything is correct. Each woman has a right to hold her inner forces, go ahead towards her bright future without old hesitations and relationships, pain and total ignorance. If you are a woman who realizes her status as well as her reputation, you will never let your spouse be higher than you. You will never endure lousy behaviour and all other stuff connected with domestic violence. There is always a chance to begin a new life, build a new family, and live another happy life. At least each woman does it once in her life, so be responsible for yourself and do appreciate your inner power!
2. “We ruined each other by being together. We destroyed each other’s dreams.”
― Kate Chisman, Run The most terrible thing we can do for each other is to spoil our life with our hands. While we are hesitating to commit or not to commit a divorce case, we were breaking the lives of our spouses. For sure, we should understand that if love has already died, we should not hold the person nearby. Each of you can meet another partner who will be better, more interesting for you, etc. If you do not let your past go, the better future does not know that you are waiting for it! Remember that nobody is guilty of that fact you cannot find a common language with your spouse and do not fancy him/her anymore, ln order to find another love, let your partner go immediately and begin everything from the very start.
3. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.”
– Shannon L. Adler, Never let somebody break your heart. It sounds somewhat utopic; however, it is the truth. You are worth everything the best, so never agree to be a side who is always listening to the excuses but never watches actions. If your partner is not a perfect one for you anymore, let him go and begin everything from the beginning. Never underestimate yourself or be afraid after the divorce case. You will be disappointed once again, and nothing will bring you happiness. Sometimes women try to save a family after adultery or some occasions of domestic violence, for what? Who will be responsible for your life and your well being? You waste your time being in a marriage with that one you are not satisfied with anymore! Take all your inner power and show everybody that you are mainly that one who will be 100%!
4. “Sometimes you’re going to have to let one person go a thousand different times, a thousand different ways, and there’s nothing pathetic or abnormal about that. You are human.”
― Heidi Priebe, This Is Me Letting You Go We are just people, so never blame yourself of being too self-assured or somewhat like this! If you decided to terminate your marriage without any arguments and troubles, you should do it, because this is highly impossible to be good for everybody! You save your life divorcing with your spouse, so, therefore, you do not need to explain to everybody the reasons for your divorce case, It has already gone, so bear in mind that you did right!
5. “And then the dream dies, and the thought breaks into a tiny million pieces which leaves you with a choice. You can either stick with it, which is unbearable, or you can go off and dream another dream.”
― Rachel (Meryl Streep) in Heartburn The last but not least quotation we discuss will be as follows. Our dreams depend on us! If you want to achieve something you have to make thousands of efforts to get it! If your attempt was wrong, try once again! You have the unlimited number of different attempts while you are alive. so never think that your life is finished! We are humans, so we always can fail, nevertheless we also still can stand up and go on fighting for yourself and your dreams. Be motivated enough and believe in yourself as if you will never repeat the same mistakes!
To sum up, briefly, let us always remember that we are free to do everything making us happy, so never let your grief swallow you and your dreams for a better future! Quotations are excellent but hard to follow, so you can achieve something only if you start doing some actions! Be always sure in your skills and never say I cannot do this, say-I will!
- How to Turn Unrequited Love into Mutual Feelings?
- 5 Ways To Overcome the Stress of a Bad Relationship
- Strong Women Quotes That Will Empower Every Woman
Watch Sports Debate Show @ Powersportz.tv